Tuesday, May 12, 2009

ANTHONY ROBBINS

Can I change my behaviour?Can I take control of my life?Or, is it possible for me to destroy my social anxiety?Now, I believe that i will remove my anxiety and change my life. The man who made me believe this is Anthony Robbins.

Last week i was searching for TOASTMASTER videos on YouTube.Because of social anxiety it is hard for me to talk to new people. So, i was interested about TOASTMASTERS. I wanted to know how those people give speech in front of lots of people. While searching in YouTube I found the video "THE BEST FROM ANTHONY ROBBINS". A very big man giving speech in front of lots of people. Great voice,great style and great speech.I watched all the episodes of it.The information and tips were very useful. So, i became more interested about him.I searched about him in Google and found WOW!!!Is it true?!?

Anthony Robbins is a great motivator.He worked with mother Teresa, Margaret Thatcher, Francois Mitterrand, Princess Diana, Bill Clinton .....and So on. "AWAKEN THE GIANT WITHIN"is his bestselling book. I think every person with or without social anxiety must read this book.


There are some tips on his book. They are working perfectly for my anxiety problem.The leverage method, pain pleasure principle and the most powerful NAC which is the upgrade of NLP.I have already changed some of my limiting behavior. Now I am going to use it for my social anxiety problem.


Now, i know i am not less than others. I am just equal to everybody. The problem is with my belief system. If i can change my belief system, i will be able to change my inner world immediately. If i can change the inner world, i will be able to change my outer world.

If you want to change your belief system now just collect the book and follow the procedures.Don't forget to watch his videos on YouTube. It will help you to be energized.

No comments:

Post a Comment