Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Think Right Now

Dear friend, today i want to share my small experience with you. In order to reduce my shyness and anxiety i started to use a product named Think Right Now. I think its good.
Actually our mind consists of conscious mind and sub-conscious mind. Our core behaviour comes
from our sub-concious mind. The sub-concious mind of a shy person always belives that he/she is a shy fellow. If anyhow we can make it belive that he is not shy anymore then shyness will be removed.
But, the question is how we can make it belive that it is not shy anymore. How we can communicate with our sub-conscious mind. Researches have shown that when our body is in a relaxed condition we can easily communicate with our sub-conscious mind. And, another way is repetation. If we always hear the same thing our sub-conscious mind starts to belive that.
Think Right Now uses some tapes which gives us some autosuggestion which say that we are not shy anymore....We are now a people full of confidence.At first time it seemed to me stupid. But now i think its working. You can check it at www.thinkrightnow.com .
If you people know any other product that works please share. Bye....

1 comment:

  1. thanks for posting this!

    My entire life, I had the self image of "shy quiet person" and always had strong social anxiety,
    .
    This is all changed, and my social confidence is improving daily

    I also recommend this program!

    ReplyDelete